Amazon Web Services¶
Some of the Outlyer plugins need an
AWS Access Key ID and
Secret Access Key
in order to extract metrics from the CloudWatch API.
To generate them, use the following instructions:
- To get started, open the AWS Management Console
- Click the IAM tab.
- Click the Create a New Group of Users button.
- Enter a Group Name called Outlyer.
- Select the Read Only Access Policy Template then click Continue.
- Click the Create New Users tab.
- Enter a new User Name called Outlyer and click Continue and then Finish.
- Click Show User Security Credentials.
- Copy and paste your
Access Key Idand the
Secret Access Keysomewhere safe.